· During the Registration Process for creating a user account, we request for your personal information, such as your name and email address.
· Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used, IP address, system language and the amount of storage used will be recorded by us in order to enhance your experience of Edu Pipeline and to help us provide you the best possible service.
· The key words you entered when using search service provided by Edu Pipeline.
· We will collect the information you released at Edu Pipeline.
· Violation of laws, regulations and Edu Pipeline rules.
· Measures taken against you.
· We should not share your personal information with anyone for promotional purposes, nor do we utilize it for any purposes not expressly consented to by you.
· If a third part (including the company associated with Edu Pipeline) services you alone or Edu Pipeline services you with a third part, after the end of the service, the third part will be prevented from accessing all user information even they previously had access to.
· Edu Pipeline may provide you with information and services based on your personal information and interests, including but not limited to sending you our product and service information.
We will disclose all or part of your information as you wish or as required by law under the following circumstances:
· With your consent and permission, disclose your information to a third party.
· In order to provide the products and services you required, Edu Pipeline must share your information with a third party.
· Edu Pipeline will disclose your information to a third party, an administrative or judicial authority in accordance with the relevant legal provisions or at the request of an administrative or judicial body.
· If you violate laws and regulations on Edu Pipeline agreement and regulations, you need to disclose your information to a third party.
· If you are an intellectual property complainant and have filed a complaint, Edu Pipeline will disclose your information to the respondent at the request of the respondent so that both parties can resolve the rights dispute.
· In a transaction created by the Edu Pipeline, if either party to the transaction fulfils or partially fulfils the transaction obligation and makes a request for information disclosure, Edu Pipeline has the right to decide to provide the user with the necessary information, such as phone of the other party to the transaction, to facilitate the completion of the transaction or the resolution of the dispute.
· According to laws, regulations or policies, Edu Pipeline considers it appropriate to disclose.
Information Storage and Exchange
Your information and data Edu Pipeline collected will be stored in the Edu Pipeline and/or associated company server, and may be accessed, stored and displayed in your country, region, or outside of the location where the information and data were collected.